Time sure is flying...Colton will be 4 weeks on Monday! He is turning into a little man. Our home teachers gave Colton this cute surfer boy outfit. Colton is very agreeable even when Mom takes hundreds of pictures of him!
He is so hansome. Look at those big eyes! I'm glad he's such a good baby too. Hope your recovering well.
OH, he is DARLING! Aren't they so much fun? I can't wait to see you in July!!
He's so cute! And he already looks so much older. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
He is so hansome. Look at those big eyes! I'm glad he's such a good baby too. Hope your recovering well.
OH, he is DARLING! Aren't they so much fun? I can't wait to see you in July!!
He's so cute! And he already looks so much older. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment