Sunday, June 8, 2008

Colton's two month photo shoot




Colton is growing and changing so fast! Yesterday he rolled over for the first time, I didn't get to see it I put him on his tummy and walked out of the room to put away laundry when I came back he was on his back! He started smiling about two weeks ago, but I wasn't able to get a picture of it until I did his two month pictures. I'm posting 2 of the 4 scrapbook pages I'm working on. I'll post the other two later this week.

3 comments:

nick and julie smith June 11, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

He is such a happy smiley boy, what a cutie. I was glad we were able to see you guys again, hopefully we can come for the blessing, we will try.

Love ya
Julie

Unknown June 11, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Wow, rolling over already? You're certainly going to have to be on your toes now! Rachel didn't roll over until 5 1/2 months, but now she rolls all over the place.

nick and julie smith June 12, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

natalie,
you edited the guitar hero out of the background to the right of the trunk, didn't you???
I know your secrets now
ha ha ha
Julie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP