Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Layouts from 4 months

Colton made some funny faces at his 4 month photo shoot. So I thought it would be fun to put them all together on a page.

I had the idea to make Colton a onesie with an Olympic looking gold metal on it for the Olympics but I never got around to it. So I made this page so when we look back on his first year we will remember watching the Olympics with him ( I know I'm a little over the top)


I feel like I've earned my mom card this week. Colton had a bad reaction to his rice cereal (last 2 times I gave it to him) and threw up everything he had in him twice in one day. It's when you covered in you child's puke that you feel most like a mom. Luckily it did not bother him, he did not even cry.

My favorite activity lately is watching him move around on the floor, he inch worms, crawls and thrashes around to get want he wants. He also has developed this awful whiny-cry when he is frustrated, tired and not able to get where he wants to.

2 comments:

Unknown August 27, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

He's got a cute mohawk going! Too bad about the rice cereal. Hopefully it's just a fluke thing!

Amy August 28, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

I like the Olympic idea.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP