Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lundberg family reunion layouts








These layouts are from the annual Lundberg family reunion held at their family cabin in Idaho. It was July 23-26. I was my first year because we had out of state weddings the last two years. I had fun with these pages because some were made with more realistic nature elements (a different style then I normally make). Amazingly 3 out of the 6 pages don't have any pictures of Colton. Sometimes I feel silly because he the topic of just about all of my posts. But he just so darn cute and I just can't help my self.

4 comments:

Heidi August 21, 2008 at 7:04 AM  

Natalie...thanks so much for the darling onesies, pics and files...you're wonderful...I created a post for you...so you'll have to check it out. Were you able to download those crazy letters??? if not, maybe I should just send you a file with some of the scrapbook files I have...what do you think?

Heidi August 21, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

also...your layouts are DARLING...and I know what you mean...ALL of my posts revolve around Carson...people probably get sick of it...but I never will...oh well...:)

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool August 24, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

I can't believe how big he has gotten. Looks like you guys had an incredible summer!

Channon September 13, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Hello,
I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I am a friend of the Lemmons (Sabra). I found your blog from her blog. I LOVE digital scrapbooking too!!! I just wanted to tell you that your pages are great!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP