Saturday, August 9, 2008

What color are my eyes?



I made this layout because I wanted to document Colton's eye color. As of now they have a little of each: blue, brown and green. They look different in different lighting and depending on what he is wearing. It might be hard to tell unless you click on picture to enlarge it. The picture of him is black and white and his eyes are color. I did increase the color saturation so it's easier to see.

5 comments:

Unknown August 10, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

We are so anxious to find out how they will turn out! You do a wonderful job at documenting Colton & his life. Keep those pages coming!
Love, Mom

Unknown August 10, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

We can't wait to see how his eyes will come out. What a mystery man! You do a great job at documenting Colton & his life. Keep those pages coming!
Love, Mom

Unknown August 10, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

After performing graphical transformations, I'd call this vote a little biased--I demand a manual recount! JK, maybe I'm watching too much election coverage. I vote 'neon black'!!!
~The Dodo

Amy August 10, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Cool picture. What a handsome boy.

Annette Bybee August 11, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

Hey, you haven't posted in 2 days! What's wrong, Natal??? JK. I finally got some more pics on my blog. And how in the world do you do the fancy layouts? I have a hard enough time just getting pics uploaded.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP