Friday, December 19, 2008

Colton's Christmas present to me...


holding still and not squirming. The picture was taken with a longer shutter speed so if he moved fast it would blur. These pictures were inspired by one of my favorite local photographers -Jessica Kettle. I was looking on her family blog, she had her son standing by their lit up tree. I loved it, and I thought I could recreate it. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.

update: Ted has been gone for almost a week working in CA again. He is planing on driving home tomorrow (he better!) I've been able to get a lot of little projects done while he was gone. I was planing on reading one of his Christmas presents (Glenn Beck's, The Christmas Sweater) but I didn't get around to it. (don't worry he doesn't read his own blog so I didn't mess up the surprise)

Colton loves to stand by himself and he can for 10-15 seconds before falling. He is learning to clap, which I think is adorable...Hopefully he will teach me grammar, spelling and punctuation soon. (Sorry!)

2 comments:

Unknown December 20, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Those are awesome pics!

Annette Bybee January 1, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

you'll enjoy glenn's beck. but beware, it's a tear jerker!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP