Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Family Pictures!






We took some family pictures for Christmas cards today. We had to rush because there was a big storm blowing in. (It's been snowing most of the day... there is about 3-4 inches and counting) I was happy with the way the pictures turned out. I was just planing on using the old tripod and self timer method but last minute I decided that it would be much faster to have my brother come over and shoot them. I'm glad I did (way too much running back and forth) Here are two we are not using for the card but I still really liked.

I am so loving my new camera!

4 comments:

Liz December 13, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Very cute pictures. What a fun idea.

Amy December 14, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

I can tell the difference with the new camera. They look realy good.

Amy December 14, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

The last comment is from Amy

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool December 17, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

You are amazing when it comes to pictures! I love the Christmas card! Have a jolly Holiday!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP