Monday, March 9, 2009

More pictures from denver trip:

Here are some more as promised:

Swing swing!
swing swing

Swing...
vintage swing

swing
timeless

Puma Park for all you Littleton-ers
vintage playground

We also took the kids to "the farm" a place we went to a ton growing up. It has a pioneer village, blacksmith shop, 1800s school house and homes, farm animals ect. It was to go back and see it thought the kids eyes
The Farm

I loved seeing the Sheep with their new lambs
sheep and lambies

Here are Colton and Chloe looking at them too (cousins, Chloe is 6mo older), They got along great along as Chloe wasn't wrestling Colton.

Cousins looking at sheep


I told you I was into sun flares lately...
Cowboy Colton w/ sun flare

Everyone but me!
The Fam...The Farm

Eric(brother) and Monica (his wife) I think see said KaKa...and I kept repeating it back and that's why she is laughing so hard.

what's so funny

8 hours driving home with 3 kids under 17 months...wasn't as bad as it sounds.
Fun 9 hour trip!

There are more urban pictures from the trip on my photography blog.

2 comments:

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool March 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

I love when the kids are big enough to play at the park!

Ann March 10, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

You just had to mention Puma Park. :-) Now, I'm homesick.
Looks like you had a fun trip.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP