Monday, March 23, 2009

Playing at the fair grounds

This is what's new with us...

1) I recently took Colton to the Spanish fork fair ground to find fun color-textures to use as backdrops. The fair grounds are right behind out house and I've never really walked around back there. I found a lot of fun places to take pictures.

2) Colton is turning 1 in a week from tomorrow....I can't believe it, my baby is growing up! I have a bunch of projects to do for his party. I'm making a dvd slide show of his life, making (attempting to) my first fondant cake, making a birthday banner and deep cleaning the house so I'll be busy this next week.

3) We are enjoying the spring weather, Yesterday we walked down the street to visit some horses. Coton had a big o' smile on his face so cute. Ted hadn't seen how excited he gets over horses.

4) Colton loves to brush his teeth! He does a little dance each morning as I get his tooth brush ready

Here are some pictures from the fair grounds...



C Utah County

C Utah County

C Utah County



matching background 2

C Utah County

Hello Mr. Horse

5 comments:

Sabra March 23, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Very cool. The fairgrounds is a good idea.

Heidi March 24, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

BEAUTIFUL pics! (such beautiful colors you captured...and Colton is sooo darling!) A year old, already????? wow!

(uh...so I'm hoping you'll do a little family photo shoot when we make it back to Utah??? I think you're an incredible photographer...and I'm sooo jealous of your skills!)

Heidi March 24, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

also...I can't believe you're attempting fondant...I'm excited to see the cake!

Beth March 24, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

As always, the photos look amazing! Can't wait to see the cake!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool March 25, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

I love the one of him looking at the horses! Looks like a Norman Rockwell pose! I love it!! You are a good mommy.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP