Southern California we miss you....
August 2-9 we had a super fun trip to SoCal. Ted had some work there so the gas was paid for, so Colton and I tagged along. We had so much fun visiting family and friends...but we missed Daddy until he join us for an afternoon of fun the last day. That week we went to 4 different beaches, Colton loved the sand, and I missed the smell and sound of the ocean, badly. I was also able to visit almost all my relatives. Get ready for picture overload...

At Santa Monica beach...I loved having my picture taken with Colton!

Thanks Liz for meeting us, I've know Liz since for 20 years! She had her sweet baby girl that night!

We got to soak up the sun in my Cousins convertible...hmmm


Local pool, with Annette and Abby







Laguna beach my favorite beach!

Colton sitting on my lap, alittle scared of the loud ocean waves crashing

a plane!




Abby didn't like the sand, but Colton wanted to play!





Great-Grandma's house in San Diego


Colton got to watch his first baseball game!


My mom just happened to be coming into visiting too! at her favorite sea food restaurant

We also visited my cousin Jenny, This is her cutie I got to meet for the first time

Stopped and had a picnic of in-and-out at a Carlsbad Beach, but the seagulls ate our fries. I should have seen that coming!

Our last day with Daddy. Newport Beach I've heard of a milk mustache but a sand foo-man chu yuck!



all done!


I love the sun flare...Ted doesn't get "it"

The gardens at the mission at San Juan Capistrano

Colton and his 2nd cousin Abby loved each other...
Colton and his 2nd cousin Abby loved each other...
At Santa Monica beach...I loved having my picture taken with Colton!

Thanks Liz for meeting us, I've know Liz since for 20 years! She had her sweet baby girl that night!
We got to soak up the sun in my Cousins convertible...hmmm
Local pool, with Annette and Abby
Abby's baby Sister....getting to meet her was a highlight of the trip!
Laguna beach my favorite beach!
Colton sitting on my lap, alittle scared of the loud ocean waves crashing
a plane!
Abby didn't like the sand, but Colton wanted to play!
Great-Grandma's house in San Diego
Colton got to watch his first baseball game!
My mom just happened to be coming into visiting too! at her favorite sea food restaurant
We also visited my cousin Jenny, This is her cutie I got to meet for the first time
Stopped and had a picnic of in-and-out at a Carlsbad Beach, but the seagulls ate our fries. I should have seen that coming!
Our last day with Daddy. Newport Beach I've heard of a milk mustache but a sand foo-man chu yuck!
all done!
I love the sun flare...Ted doesn't get "it"
Thank you to everyone who let us stay with them and arrange to visit us last minute, We love you.
4 comments:
Looks like a great time. I love the airplane picture. Looks like Colton is bigger than even a month ago. Did he just grow a bunch or get more teeth?
Yeah - I love seeing the highlights for your trip through the pictures. I love the ones of Colton and his cousin in the water.
Wow! What a beautiful cousin you have...and her kids are so cute, too! :P
oh...I LOVE the pics...absolutely beautiful. I can't wait til we can take a trip to visit you guys...(I'm looking for a break Carl has from school...yada yada.)
Post a Comment