Monday, November 1, 2010

I little ER vist....

This might be my first post without a picture.....but I wanted to remember how sweet my little boy can be.

last Friday, we went to the hospital becasue I was contracting a lot and it hurt a lot. Anyways it didn't turn out to be a big deal, It was a comb of doing a little too much and not drinking enough water.

My Husband is the type of person that hospitals make him nervous, he sits back, doesn't ask questions or say much and looks for ANY excuse to get out of there! on the other hand my sweet boy was supper attentive to his Mom. He held his mom's hand while her blood pressure was taken, asked a lot of questions and while the nurse hooked up monitors to my belly he introduced her to his sister by saying "that's baby Ella"

So here is the big question when the baby comes, who should I leave at the baby sitters and who should I bring to the hospital to be my support?

1 comments:

Amy November 7, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

LOL, definatetly take Colton. Take it easy there. I'm glad everything was ok.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP