Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bye-bye Gallbladder and Anna and Kalicia's visit

Cute pictures of my friend :) but gross picture of my gallbladder ahead...skip if you don't want to see it.

It's been two weeks since I've had my gallbladder out and overall I feel so much better.  The first few days were a little rough because unlike having a c-section you get sent right home back to real life.  Ted thought he could handle taking care of all three of us but that grew difficult (he did the best he could, especially the first day, I felt pampered)    My amazing friend Anna and her daughter Kalicia flew in from AZ 3 days after took care of us for a week, She helped cook, clean, mend my leather couch, gave Colton a hair cut, let me take naps, watched the kids so Ted and I could go to the temple.  I got to celebrate her birthday with her, take her shopping, go to the dollar movies, highlight her hair and do a photo shoot.  It was so nice having them here and we miss them already!

At my follow up appointment the doctor showed me some pictures they took of my gallbladder.  I had one large stone basically filling up my whole gallbladder...yuck I'm so glad it's gone.

I had to do a little photo shoot to thank them for coming:)


and Kalicia age five

And us right before she left for the airport


Bye-bye gallbladder

1 comments:

Amy March 6, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Oh my! Im so glad you had your friend there to help.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP