Sunday, March 27, 2011

Compare and Contrast - Colton and Ella

So many people have told me that Ella and Colton look alike.  It's also on of the first things Ted told me after she was born.  So I did what any photographer would do...set up some shots of Ella to compare of ones I had taken of Colton at the same age

They both:

  • slept throught the night at the same age
  • over all easy going baby
  • on the smaller side around 25th percentile
  • smiley 
  • same dark thick hair in the back and thinner lighter on the top
  • same nursing habits
a little different:
  • Ella has a girlier look
  • Ella needs to be held more but still laid back
  • Colton's head was flat on the back (like his uncle Matt's)
  • Ella looks so much better in pink ;)
 Ella is on the left, Colton on the right

2 comments:

Beth March 28, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

They do look a lot alike! What cuties!!

Bradley and Jennie March 28, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

They do look alike, but I would definitely agree that Ella has a more girly look. I love them both!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP