Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Catching up....Ella's blessing

We blessed Ella a few weeks ago.  I felt the love from everyone who traveled from up north to be there for her.  We hosted our first big family get together at our home afterward with a luchin.(big thank you! to Grandma Lundberg who brought most of the yummy food)  It worked, although a wee bit crowded:)

During  Sacrament Colton bore his testimony for the first time.  Ted helped him say "I love my family" then he looked up and got scared and before Ted could lift him down from the microphone he was able to blurt out "I love Thomas the Train" Oh what a funny boy I have.  He kept wanting to go back up and was able to make it up to the stand. Apparently he had more to say...

1 comments:

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool May 1, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

So love it! Sorry, we missed the blessing. Would have loved to have been there."Thomas the Train" too cute! My girls finally saved enough money and bought a train set this weekend! Thanks to COlton for that one.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP