Colton's 3rd Birthday
Happy Birthday to my big boy. Every year birthday are more fun because he understands the excitement of presents, cake, candles.
We made a train cake, not the prettiest cake but it made him happy:) We made a pinata (another post to come about that) I got him a birthday boy button at the $store and let him wear it all day. Everyone made a fuss over him knowing it was his birthday. We went over to the neighbors house and played with their baby chicks and ducks. Colton hugged is presents before he opened them, )funny boy) and I saved a sparkler from the 4th for his cake, made it extra fun!
Colton loves trains, plans, cars....will all vehicles. He learned to count to 13, he can read about 10 words, like to run, play in his sandbox, puff paint, playing baseball with dad. This year we are working on reading, writing his letters and learning to ride his tricycle! We love this boy.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Colton! Such a big boy and I love the train cake! Kalicia is saving her money for a train. Everytime we go to the store she has to go and look at them. And now Charlotte is excited too! Thanks for teaching my girls about trains Colton.
uh...that last comment was me (I always do that!)
Post a Comment