Sunday, July 31, 2011

As Promised

a video of my baby girl crawling!  She is still a newborn to me, but sadly she is growing up.  She is eating baby food everyday, rolling/crawling all over the place.  She is a happy smiley girl and I can see bits of her silly personality start to come through. It's time for her to move into a real crib and I just can bring myself to do it just yet.  At her 6 month appt she was still in the 5th percentile for weight but 45th for height.  The doctor that that was fine because she gained 3 pounds since her last appointment.  We love our baby girl!


Ella Crawling from Natalie Lundberg Photography + F on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Liz August 1, 2011 at 3:04 AM  

Ania and I LOVED watching Ella's little crawl. It is so cute. I love how she pauses a bit as she goes. Her facial expression is so sweet and thoughtful. Loved Colton's head bobbing into the picture, too.

*Lauren* August 2, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

cute little scoocher!!!

Heidi August 4, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

Wow!!!! we move and she decides she needs to grow up on us? (sad) Actually that is wonderful and amazing. I can't believe she's already crawling. SHe is darling! I love that she doesn't have clothes on, but has a bracelet on. The necessities, right?

We love you and miss you!

Heidi August 6, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

yes, of course I'll help. Just let me know! Ask her what her colors are, etc.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP