Sunday, August 21, 2011

Car Crashing....

Don't worry no us, the fun, redneck kind....We went last night to the Spanish Fork demolition derby.  We have been wanting to go for the last few years but tickets sell out super fast.   This year I made sure to buy them a month early   We left Ella with her cousin to hang out for the night.   Colton was so excited to see car crashing.  It was fun, loud, and four hours long!!!

Ella is almost 7 months old:  no teeth. sits only for a few seconds, crawls (army) from room to room,  loves to stand against the coffee table and can do that longer then sitting on her own.  She loves to feel a like a big girl.  She babbles ba-ba and has a fun personalty fun of smiles and laughs.


2 comments:

Heidi August 24, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

Wish we could've gone! I know Carson would've LOVED it! Hope to see you guys soon!

Heidi August 27, 2011 at 1:02 PM  

Hi. I just posted some invite ideas for Brittney on my blog. I hope you don't mind that I changed the pic on front to b&w...it made the text a lot easier to read, and went with her purple and yellow color scheme better...do you care?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP