Tuesday, September 27, 2011

8 Months New- Our Ella-Roo

Ella turned 8 month last week.  I was so busy I almost forgot about it.  It feels like time is going by faster and faster with each child busier and busier. S.A.D.

Things to remember about this age:

  • babbles "ma-ma" and "ba-ba"
  • pulls herself up to standing
  • walks around the coffee table and from me to coffee table
  • has pretty dark blue/purplish eyes: for sure not turning brown
  • loves to laugh and give kissses
  • no teeth but teething
  • loves to play with brother (until he get to ruff)
  • still sucks her two middle finger but only when we lay her in her crib.  She will fuss and act tired but as soon as we lay her down she snuggle her blanket and suck her finger and is happy.  She rarely sucks them otherwise

1 comments:

*Lauren* September 28, 2011 at 7:13 AM  

Pretty little girl! Ok, I miss them! We need a girls night AND a play date soon! I want to squish her!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP