Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween Festivities

The kids loves scooping the guts...Ella more then Colton.  Ted and I spent hours carving the pumpkins after the kids went to bed.  I carved Ella's face on her cute little pumpkin and Ted did Darth Vader on Colton's pumpkin.  Ted was super proud of how his turned out when it was lit up:)  Ted and I both tried to cut out the designs without cutting through the pumpkins...maybe next year we will let the kids help too


This was Colton's first year trick or treating!  Every other year we just did the ward party or trunk o' treating. He LOVED it, of course and kept saying things like "trick or treating is the best!"  With left Ella with Aunt Mary and Uncle Jim.  Ted wore a black jacket and Colton's other helmet



We got off really easy this year..Grandma had given Colton the helmet already and cousins gave him the light saber months before just bought a cheap cape.  I had Ella's lion costume in the dress up box, just made it girly with a homemade tutu and flower hair clip!


Every year as Colton understands more and as we have more kids the the holidays are more and more fun for everyone.   I love my sweet family:)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP