Happy 4th Birthday Colton!!!
Last weekend we celebrated Colton's fourth birthday. I say this every year....each year birthday get more fun because he gets it. he counted down the days, was super excited and help plan and prepare.
This year's obsession is Angry birds, before that it Was Star wars and before that was Thomas. Everything was Angry birds, we had pigs in a blanket, Angry bird juice, bomb bird pinata (Easter egg pinata spayed black and decorated) A golden egg hunt, Angry bird cake, Angry bird balloons...there were a lot of project! I tried to get as much done as I could before the party so I wouldn't get too stressed. Once the party started I was grinning ear to ear, knowing how happy everything made him. I want to thank everyone for coming to the party and the gift, you made my boy so happy:)
About my 4 year old: Colton is very compassionate. It you get hurt is hurts for you. When he heard about Jesus dieing on the cross, he said he wanted to give him a hug. He is doing wonderfully in preschool, (I caught him singing the star spangle banner the other day) He loves technology a little too much, He bought $40 worth of Angry Bird credits on my Facebook account on purpose! Lucky I was able to get them removed. When ever Colton gets any money he puts it in his bank and he knows it's going toward Disneyland:) We love our little man!


1 comments:
DARLING!!! That is sooo cute! I'm sure Colton loved it. Wish we could've come!
Post a Comment