Sunday, February 17, 2008

Putting together Baby Coltons crib

Ted has been had the habit of making funny faces whenever I take a picture of him. It's too bad he doesn't like anyone seeing the pictures because I've really enjoyed digital scrapbooking and these are the pictures I have to work with. Good thing he doesn't look at our family blog! I also want to thank Andrea for giving us this crib, you're the best!




2 comments:

Heidi February 20, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Hey...Joan just told me about your high blood pressure. Be sure you take it way easy -K-! The crib pics are darling. I'm kind of jealous cuz Carl missed out on that adventure. He was busy studying at school, while I struggled to put ours together. Actually, it wasn't too bad...just took longer than it should have...

Heidi February 20, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

oh...and thanks for the scrapbook sites. They have been so much fun. If I find any others, I'll surely pass the info along!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP