Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby Colton 35 weeks, 7 pounds & growing!!!



I had an ultrasound today because my big belly is measuring 4 weeks ahead of where I should be. I was told me that he is 6 pounds 15oz.....almost 7 pounds with 5 weeks to go! Some parts of him are measuring "normal" for how far along he is.... happily his head is extra large (sarcasm) I'm a little scared that if we go full term he will be up to 10 pounds!! It must be a Lundberg thing because I was only 5 pound 13 oz

Other then that we are doing really good. I feel good, very little aches and pains. Colton is healthy and strong we are very grateful for that. There are still a lot of little things to before he comes, he will be here before we know it!

1 comments:

Heidi March 4, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

I'm so excited for you...but I do remember worrying that Carson was going to be a ten pounder (Carl was...10 lbs. 4 oz. to be exact)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP