Colton's room is just about done. It's a grown up "baby" room... the theme is blues and browns. Mary was nice enough to let me use her cricket machine to make vinyl lettering for the walls. We are excited to see how Colton likes it!
What a cute room. Did you do the curtains? I wish I was as close as you are to delivery. The closer you get the harder it is to wait. I hope all goes well with your big boy and that he comes sooner than later. Lots of love - Amy
3 comments:
What a cute room. Did you do the curtains? I wish I was as close as you are to delivery. The closer you get the harder it is to wait. I hope all goes well with your big boy and that he comes sooner than later.
Lots of love - Amy
What program do you use for your digital scrapbooking and for your cute backgrounds?
Amy
cute cute CUTE!!! Isn't it sooo fun to decorate that little nursery???
Post a Comment