Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I can't belive he is finally here!


Sorry I've been slow to update our blog! Colton is two weeks already. I'm feeling great, I'm back on my feet and feeling 95% recovered.

Colton is a little sweetie, he is sleeping well only waking up 1 or 2 times a night. He rarely cries only for diaper changes and to let us know he is hungry, We love him so much!

Here is our first family picture together....Colton is about 10 minuets old

2 comments:

nick and julie smith April 16, 2008 at 7:08 AM  

what a cutie. You guys make a sweet little family. You're a great mom and its cool to see you with your little one.
Love ya
Julie

Unknown April 16, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Glad you're doing well, Nat. And its nice that Colton's sleeping pretty well and not crying much.

And you have a perfectly good reason not to update your blog. Take care of yourself!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP