
(This is from Colton's one month photo shot. Each month I'm going to take a bunch of pictures of him with this basketball to see how he's grown & and scrapbook them)
I'm posting this picture because I've told my Mom that I would post something new each Sunday and I know she checks and is disappointed when I don't...I've been meaning to scrapbook more pictures to share but my computer is in the basement and it's still to cold for Colton to hang out for long periods of time downstairs, and I hate leaving him upstairs by himself because I can't hear him cry (we need a baby monitor) Also Ted's computer froze this week so he has taken over mine. During the day I've been working in our yard a lot getting ready to plant a garden soon!
This next week no excuses!
2 comments:
Cute idea with the basketball. I take Rachel's picture each month with her in just a diaper. I'll do this until she's 1 year, and then put all the pictures together for a little game of "Guess which photo goes with which month?" I saw that in a magazine, and thought it was a cute idea.
Andy,
Thanks, I like the diaper idea, I wish I would have know about that, I guess it's never to late to start!
Post a Comment