Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Mother's Day!


I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! Ted, Colton and I went to Logan for the weekend and had a nice time with family (although I got a nasty fever all day Saturday)

Colton likes to try to suck on my check, and I pretend he's giving me kisses...I had Ted take a picture. It's was Colton's Mother's day gift to me!

The last few days Colton has begun to smile at us, we love to try to make him smile and it melts my heart when he does.

Also....I mailed out baby announcement today. I designed them and my friend Logann printed them for me as a gift. (Thank you again Logann) Look for them coming soon!

1 comments:

Unknown May 15, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

That's cute with the cheek sucking. Rachel's been sucking my chin lately, and I say the same thing, even though I know that it's really because she's hungry. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP