I should win bad Mom of the year! : (
I was a bad mom today. I'll tell you the quick story.....Colton wasn't being himself today I think he has a tooth coming in so he has been fussy... so he was already having a bad day. I was feeding him and eating my dinner at the same time. I got distracted by something and wasn't paying attention. I had my plate of food over his face and a big glob of salsa fell on his face. I quickly grabbed a towel and wiped his face off thinking I had blinded my son. He was crying but not his loudest. I jumped up and went to the sink and flushed his eyes out with water. When things eased down I realized that luckily he didn't get any salsa in his eyes and he was fine. Ted kept reminding him by saying, "Poor Colton, Did Mommy pour salsa on your face? Did she try to hurt you? Poor little buddy" in his cutest baby voice.
1 comments:
That doesn't sound as bad as dropping your baby as you're standing up and get off balance with her. Yeah, I've done that with Rachel, but after she calmed down, she seemed ok. I felt so bad for awhile though!
Post a Comment