Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trip to Cub River and Colton update

Ted and I just got back from a Lundberg family reunion at Cub River in Idaho. We had a lot of fun. Ted improved his bow hunting skills ( Napoleon Dynamite reference, but not joking) We also went kayaking, played card games, took lots of pictures, Colton rode his first horsey with the help of his Dad, Ted played his guitar for everyone, we ate lots of good meals and too much sweets, a lot of family bonding/visiting and I did a little reading.

Here is a much needed family picture by the river if you look close you can see my new hair cut, nice and short for summer!





Colton is growing up way too fast! He is almost 4 months. He enjoys:

  • laughing,
  • sucking on his hands and frog (pictured above)
  • kicking off covers
  • rolling over
  • being a good boy for Mommy and Daddy.

He sleeps 8+ hours each night and lets Mom take a nap after our first feeding. I'm noticing he is enjoying his toys more because he is getting more control of his hands. Everyday things turn into a musical because I end up sing/talk to him and sometimes he tries to sing along.

(I'm also writing this as a way of keeping a journal of his progress, since I'm not keeping a conventional baby book of with the dates of all his firsts)

I will be posting scrapbook pages of the reunion soon!

2 comments:

Unknown July 29, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

What a great picture! What a beautiful place! thanks for sharing ~Mom

Heidi August 2, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

that pic of Colton is so DANG cute! What a darling boy! (I hope you recovered from kayaking!!!)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP