Sunday, August 3, 2008

busy summer, busy week





Here are two layouts I've done this week. I was trying to catch up on scrapbooking this past week but it didn't happen.

Colton and I ended up going on a spur of the moment road trip this weekend to see my Sister(Julie) and her family in Knab with my Brother (Eric) and his wife andour niece Bethany. It was a 4+ hour drive. Colton did well, it was nice to ride in the back seat and play with him. My brother in law Nick look Eric, Monica and myself repelling. I got a little spooked and grabbed the rope a little to tight and got a good rope burn (pictures to come) It was a fun little outing to ad to our adventures this summer

We have had so many visitors and little trips this summer it has been so much fun. I know when we look back at our first summer as a young family we will have so many fond memories.

1 comments:

Annette Bybee August 11, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

Wow! Naked pics already. You guys must be hard up for cash! :P

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP