I wanted to take a video of Colton army crawling before he starts to really crawl. He can already get up in the crawling stance and will rock back and forth. Colton just turned 6 months, it hard believe! We are excited for Halloween because we are working on a super cute costume.
Looks like we will be up in Logan for conference weekend spending time with Ted's parents.
what a cutie pie, growing up so fast. Glad I got to see him. We need to go up to salk lake some time I need to take the kids to the zoo. If the weather is okay sometime.
Hi! No, my computer is NOT fixed yet...I have to use Carl's between his studying...I'm anxious to have mine fixed, or a new one. Carl told me he'd ask some tech guys at school today. We'll see if he remembers! As for my blog, honestly I started it with good intentions, but have not done anything with it, yet. When I do, I'll surely invite you. (which will be after I get my new computer, etc....soon???? SOON!)
5 comments:
what a cutie pie, growing up so fast.
Glad I got to see him. We need to go up to salk lake some time I need to take the kids to the zoo. If the weather is okay sometime.
oh...I cannot believe it. Time sure flies!!! Wish we could watch conference with you!
I love this stage it's so much fun! Enjoy it, it goes fast!
Luv, Anna
Hi! No, my computer is NOT fixed yet...I have to use Carl's between his studying...I'm anxious to have mine fixed, or a new one. Carl told me he'd ask some tech guys at school today. We'll see if he remembers! As for my blog, honestly I started it with good intentions, but have not done anything with it, yet. When I do, I'll surely invite you. (which will be after I get my new computer, etc....soon???? SOON!)
Yeah Colton!
Post a Comment