Monday, October 20, 2008

Saying good-bye to my 20's & the pumpkin patch

Yesterday was my 30th birthday...I don't feel "grown up" enough to be 30. Crazy! I had a fun day with my family we went to dinner at Tacanos, it's an all you can eat salad and exotic meat place (and it's free to eat on your birthday) Colton loved the mashed potatoes, fruit and veggies but mostly the mashed potatoes he would wine in between each bite so he could get more and more. It was fun to sit down and eat at a nice restaurant as a family.



Today we took Colton to the corner lot (4 houses away from ours) where there is a big pumkin stand. It was Sunday and it there was no one there, so we had the place all to ourselves. It was getting dark so we had to hurry, Colton was getting tired so we didn't get to many smiley pictures but we did get some cute ones. Here is the page a made today, I haven't scrapbooked in a while so I'm a little rusty.

5 comments:

nick and julie smith October 20, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

cute pics of colton...I love how his hair is a semi mohawk like thing. Still can't tell about his eyes kind of brownish gray. You face looks skinnier from the pictures on your birthday...more so than when I saw you a few weeks ago.
Love ya
hope you had a happy bday

Ben October 20, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Happy Birthday Natalie! We get to see you and baby Colton at Thanksgiving, yeah! We love Tucanos, and always end up eating more than Thanksgiving there.

Beth October 20, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Hope your birthday was great! I love the scrapbook layout! Very cute!! I am so behind on scrapbooks it's not even funny!

Amy October 21, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Happy Birthday!! Look at colton in his little jean jacket. So cute.

Heidi November 1, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Oh...I wish I could have seen the pumpkin patch...I love it! Happy birthday...I hope Ted made it super special.(Carson LOVES mashed potatoes, too!)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP