Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun with photoshop....

I've had fun learning new ways to tweak pictures and make them look more professional.... Here are some pictures I took today.






Note: Colton is turning it to a little monster getting into everything! Within the last week and a half Colton has learned how to crawl, sit up by himself and pull him self up on to just about everything! Sunday Colton pulled himself up to a big potted plant and played in and ate some yummy dirt. (Time to catch up on baby proofing.)

4 comments:

Unknown November 26, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

hahahahaha. :) Looks like you've got a really active boy there. Looking forward to seeing you in a couple days.

Beth November 26, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

What cute pictures!! He is such a doll. Let me know when you are in town!!

Julie Smith November 26, 2008 at 7:10 PM  

Now you have a mini-Evan on your hands, I knew it would happen.
Have fun with that. Have fun in Colorado, don't go to crazy on turkey day because I'm stilling aiming to lose at least another 5lbs by the end of the year and kick you butt in out little competition.

Love ya
Julie

Amy December 1, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

They look good. Did you add the trees in the background of that first one. Is Photoshop pretty easy or is it hard to figure out? As always he is so adorable.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP