Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ted....We miss you!


Ted has been in California since Monday helping another franchise owner. He is going to be gone a week and a half! This will be the longest we have bee apart from each other. It's Ted's birthday today and I'm sad he is not here to make a big fuss over.

The reason Colton's eyes are all red is because he is scared of the birthday blower. I took a video of him crying and shaking as I blew it at him. Then I took the picture above. I'll have to post the video later...it's funny but it makes me look like a bad mom torchering my baby.

1 comments:

Amy November 21, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Cute page. Happy Birthday Uncle Teddy Bear! I'm sorry you are apart. Colton's eyes don't look red to me, Isn't it funny to see thier reaction to new things.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP