Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I made Colton's Halloween costume out on a big teddy bear. He hated wearing it. It was hot and was hard to move in. I felt like a bad mom because he screamed the whole time we painted his nose. We didn't get any smiley pictures... but this one is my favorite.


Sad bear

Grandma Lundberg and Madelyn


Caden, Mommy, Colton & Kendrick at ward party

3 comments:

Annette Bybee November 3, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Too funny. Hopefully next year the kids will be old enough to want to dress up!

Amy November 6, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

What a good idea with the teddy bear. I don't think any little ones like dressing up. Anika's costume was comfy, and she hated it. It is great to see Grandma and the cousins. Madelyn is so tall. It is fun you can go up there a lot. It makes me homesick. Is your costume a teddy bear too?

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool November 29, 2008 at 8:19 PM  

I absolutely love the Teddy bear costumes! You are so creative!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP