Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Better late then never....



So I took this picture before Christmas and I was planning on using it for my talent, (the Lundbergs did a talent show for part of their Christmas party) Well I never got it printed....and things got busy, so here it is. Ted had the idea of making a family picture, we took the shot about 10 times before we found one we liked. Colton would crawl to the ornament faster then we could take the picture...and if I didn't buy the cheep ornaments from walmart there wouldn't be a funny dent on Coltons head.

2 comments:

Sabra January 7, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

My life's theme could be better late than never. I love your photo idea. Very cool!

Sabra January 7, 2009 at 7:13 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP