My first head shot....
This is my brother David. He is a artist and wants to put a bio picture on his website so he asked me to take a picture of him. (You can see his work here)
SOOTC (photography lingo for straight out of the camera) I know..I'm a nerdI love photoshop. It's amazing what a little (or a lot) of tweaking can do to make it pop. I wanted this portrait to reflect his artistic side so I added some color and texture to the background. Here it is after.

and side by side.....

What do you think? Is it too much? I'm trying to practice the art of restraint.
Well I'm proud that I posted something other then pics of Colton. I'm really enjoying photography and I'm wanting to start practicing more and eventually take on some clients. So if anyone wants a portrait done or knows anyone that lives in the greater Salt Lake area let me know.
1 comments:
I love the touch ups! Check out my awesome friend's blog. megablog.blogspot.com
From there you can also check out her website! She will inspire you!
Post a Comment