Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Rare Gem....


My mom hates having her picture taken and she says she ruins all the pictures she is in....well we don't think so.

I (slyly) took this picture over Christmas time at a family party. I'm happy to announce that she liked the picture! (otherwise it would not be posted here)

3 comments:

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool January 11, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!!! I know where you got your looks Nat! It was great to talk to you. I can't wait to see you!

Sabra January 14, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Your mother is a beautiful lady. I am so glad I was able to get to know her on her last visit. Tell her hello for me! We had a great time. Lots of laughs!

Liz January 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

Your mom has hardly aged at all since I moved from CO. She looks exactly like I remember her. I always loved her long dark hair.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP