Cousins of my Cousins...Huh?
I saw my two cousins Annette and Jane over Christmas week and just had to take some pictures. We have been roomates two different times (AZ & CA) over the last 10 years and have had babies in 2008! (all c-sections) This was the first time I met Owen and Abigail, they are booth adorable as can be.
Here is Owen is about 3 months old

cute puppy dog look in this one (thanks Anna for your help with these)

my favorite
and Abigail about 10 months


I wish I had been able to do a real photo shot with these cuties. These were all taken at night, with no flash, at a family party with 10-20 people walking around...in other works less then ideal conditions.
Let me know what you think...
2 comments:
I love these photos! You take such great pictures!!
Wow! That Abigail is gorgeous! You are so lucky to have her in the family! :P Great pics, Natal! (Oh yeah, Owen's cute too.) :)
Post a Comment