Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Colton was able to sit still for about 2 minutes (a new record & only because I let him eat the paper hearts) to let me get some fun Valentines pics for Ted's card and to share with you.

Happy Valentines Day! We love you!

happy valentines day

kissy cheek


sepia and color hearts


fadded valenite

4 comments:

Beth February 11, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Oh my heck! What cute pictures!!

Emily Marie February 11, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

So cute! I always love your pictures.

Heidi February 11, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

super super cute! My fav is the last one.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool February 21, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Okay, so now you have to make a business trip to AZ. You are amazing, or is it that you just have a super cute kid!!!! Maybe I'll just have to bring my kids to you in Utah to get their pics!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP