Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm a photographer!

It's official. I declare it. I'm a photographer.

http://natalielundberg.blogspot.com/

Please visit my new photography blog and let me know what you think of my first official session.
I spent 4 hours at Angie Lemon's house (funny, my maiden name) photographing her two week old, two year old and family. I'm happy with the way it turned out and I feel like I'm getting better with each session that I do.

parents_baby_window_texture

3 comments:

Liz February 13, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Natalie!!! What great news - I think that is wonderful - I loved the pictures and am so happy you are doing something you love! Good luck!!!!

Heidi February 14, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

great job!!! They're beautiful!

Amy February 15, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

I realy like your style. Are you ready to take on a family of seven. Maybe when we come in July. I'll keep looking for updates.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP