Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter




Happy Easter!

-Ted spent 3 hours coloring these 5 Easter eggs!
-We started out with 6 but Colton dropped one, at least we got a snack out of it.
-Colton cracked another egg but made a really cool spider web design...see blue egg above
-We tried to teach Colton the true meaning of Easter but I don't think he got it, we will try again next year.
-We had a nice turkey dinner (Ted favorite meal) We will be easting leftovers all week YUMMY!

Birthday pictures coming soon! Ted need to hook up my other hard drive, still working out computer bugs.

1 comments:

Granni P April 15, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Happy Easter Natalie. I just found your blog. You look so much like your mom when I met her a million years ago. Love your pictures. Maybe some day you can take Uncle Tom and me on the bike. Say hi to all the family. I email your mom now and then.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP