Sunday, April 19, 2009

His Best Birthday Ever!!!

Colton turned one about three weeks ago. On Colton's birthday Ted was is California working. He hated that he missed it, but we were planing a big birthday party the following weekend.

Colton's birthday was a little off...there's what happened

-He had his Dr. appt and lots of shots. I woke up late and did have time for breakfast, becasue I was running late we had to wait longer to be seen. So between waiting in a little room for 45min with nothing to do and his shoots and being hugry he wan't a happy boy. *I'm such a bad mom!

-Then we went to Cold Stone for some free ice cream....you can sign up online and get free ice cream on your birhtday *hmm maybe I'm not so bad after all

-After his nap a did a cake photo shoot we started on the floor in front on a big window with banner paper background, but he kept wanting to get up and walk around, so he finished in his high chair.

-I left a big cake mess around the table to give him a bath....Lets just say that he had to take 2 baths because he gave me tons of little presents in the tub! Yucky!

-I was a little excasted after all the clean up and running around.

-We finshed the day by going to Red Robin for dinner, I figured he could get a ballon (he loves ballons) and have a mommy date.

Sorry I don't normally write this much...for good reasons but I wanted to get all the little details down before I forgot them.


The before....
Birthday Cake Before

My favorite Dr. Evil look *click to see...It's cutting it off
Baby cakes evil

Cake drunk
Cake-Dizzy


Birthday-Cake-B_W

This face says it all....ummm chocolate
This face say it all

nothing like a little milk to wash it down...if you can reach it!!
Give me my baba!

I love you mommy! H-U-G-S
H-U-G-S

5 comments:

the Painters April 19, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Ahhhhhh! SOOO CUUUUUTE!

Sabra April 20, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

Great photos! I love the white background.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool April 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

love the birthday pictures! My little girls were literally laughing their heads off. They loved how messy he was! It was great to talk to you!

Annette Bybee April 20, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Too cute! I kept meaning to ask you how the first bday went. Big milestone when we keep our first babies alive for a full year! :P

Heidi April 21, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

darling! DARLING!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP