Monday, May 18, 2009

It's been a while.....

Well since getting my laptop fixed I haven't posted much because my laptop can't do much more then surfing the internet.

First of all Happy Mothers Day last weekend! I got breakfast in bed and went out for dinner the night before.

After 3 years in the primary we got a new calling in the activities committee ...whaa hoo! It's a nice change but learning how hard it it to wrestle Colton during Gospel Doctrine and RS!

Ted has been traveling to California every month or two to help another franchise owner. Its never worked out for Colton and I to come with him but I hoping that next time we will be able to come with him. I have not been back since I lived there and would love to take Colton to the beach and visit family and friends.

ALSO...my sister Julie and I decieded to train for a half marathon in September. She lives in southern Utah so we jog/walk/x train over the phone. It's a lot of fun and makes the workout go faster. Wish us luck...hopefully you will start to see a lot less of us!

Here are some pictures of Colton splashing in a kiddie pool my friend brought over for our kiddos to play in.

Bliss

Splash

His girlfriend Bradlie....
B is for...

and introducing my 4 week old niece Charity....
touched-by-love

3 comments:

Julie Smith May 19, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

Looks like Colton loves the Water...glad to see a more current pic of Charity...I don't think I've seen anything since the hospital

Heidi May 19, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

cute pics!!!

...and a half marathon??? Wow! I'm impressed

Annette Bybee June 4, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

Wow! Colton is growing up so fast. Can you believe our babies are toddlers now?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP