Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Spring!

So it looks like we have made it through another long winter! I've been feeling really great lately with the arrival of spring. I love that I can start walking outside again, yard work, opening up all the windows in the house, looking forward to playing with Colton in our backyard, getting a kiddie pool. I want to fix up our back patio into a usable outdoor living space...however I have a husband that thinks that area is his workspace and likes to junk in up....the battle begins!

Here is a few pictures from around our yard...I'm so thankful to the previous owners for planting bulbs that come up every year....because I can't get much to grow on my own

*I need to change my background so the landscape images don't get cut off....on my to do list, click to see full image....sorry

Happy Spring

Popcorn

Main Street USA

Underwater

4 comments:

Sabra April 22, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

I'm not sure we ever got our winter down here. Spring came and went, and now we are enjoying 103 degree temperatures!

Natalie Lundberg April 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Are you sure you are enjoying?

Granni P April 26, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

your photos are wonderful. I loved the ones of Colton.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool May 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Gotta love spring! What beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP