Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Little Cowboy

I had this idea in my head for a while, nothing but cowboy boots and a cowboy hat! The boots are at least 2 sizes to big, oh well. I love the way these pictures turned out. I want one of the blown up big for his bedroom.


Looks like "get that camera out of my face" he never acted like it...I've seen that look before hmm, must be from his DADDY!








Last but not least....I think this is the one going up on the wall. What do you think?


PS. Our lawn mower in broken, but I personally love the grass is up to his knees...at least in the photos

2 comments:

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool September 4, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

Your pictures are absolutly amazing! It helps that he's so dang cute!

Heidi September 7, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

oh my gosh!!!! DARLING!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP