We did it!
Labor day weekend my sister, her husband and I all ran the Spanish Fork half marathon. Julie and I had been running together (over the phone) training for months. We started and finished the race together. Ted and Colton were there at the end to give out hugs and kisses and take some pictures. I was hard, but it feel so good to finish a big goal.

Nick, Julie's husband thought that we would be too competitive and try to beat each other to the finish line....just to prove him wrong ran the last part of the race with arms linked. *this picture is a recreation of that because Ted was on the phone as we crossed the finish line and we didn't get any pictures. :(


Nick, Julie's husband thought that we would be too competitive and try to beat each other to the finish line....just to prove him wrong ran the last part of the race with arms linked. *this picture is a recreation of that because Ted was on the phone as we crossed the finish line and we didn't get any pictures. :(
4 comments:
Awesome job!! How can you guys look so great after running a marathon? So not fair...
Good job! You both are looking so much smaller than the last time I saw you.
Congrats!!!! What an amazing thing to do!!!
You did it! I am so proud of you! And you look amazing as always!!!!
Post a Comment