Happy Birthday Baby!
As of today I have a new favorite TWO year old.
I'm am loving this age! It's so much fun teaching Colton new things. Colton knows almost ALL of his letters, he loves to spot them when we are driving around town. He is also learning his colors, his favorite colors are blue, yellow and pink, at least these are the ones he remembers the most.
It's cold and raining and yuck outside so we've decided to take him to Jumpin Jacks its a play place with a bunch of bounce houses, slides ect. We also have to make a stop at Walmart to buy his big present. It feels a little lame that we haven't bought or wrapped his presents yet but Ted really wants to be there to pick it out gifts.
Here is how we've celebrated so far:
We went to Cold Stone(free birthday ice cream) to celebrate Colton's last day of being ONE!

Colton helped make his lemon cupcakes:
Cupcakes for lunch: (don't tell Daddy)


Happy Birthday Colton! Mommy and Daddy loves you so much! I can't belive how much you have grown up in the last two years....

1 comments:
Happy Birthday Colton! What a cutie! Looks like way too much fun! Oh, I got to get to Utah to come and visit!!!!
Post a Comment