Monday, April 5, 2010

Colton's 2nd year slide show

My sister-in-law got me hooked on making slide shows...okay I've only really made a few.

I have made them for each of Colton's birthdays, I try to have them ready to watch at his party but this year I was about a week late.

This is the compressed version (50 pics/one song)....the original has 245 pictures and is 4 songs long. enjoy!



3 comments:

Julie Smith April 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

so cute, I cried, but then again I'm pregnant and when don't I cry anyway

love ya

Amy April 9, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

What a lucky boy!

Granni P April 14, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Two years already! Just hold on because the next 17 will fly and you will wake up wondering how and where they went. Adorable little boy Natalie!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP