Monday, March 22, 2010

Yesterday

Just a few pics from yesterday...We are so excited for spring! Colton and I get out of the house and walk to the park every chance we get. Down side I think we brought back a cold from the park, yuck.

I've also been diagnosed with gallstones and been told that I need to have my gallbladder removed. I've had extreme indigestion every evening for the last two months that last 4-6 hours each day. I had a surgical consult scheduled for today, but I canceled it because I found a home remedy that passes gallstones in 24 hours. I'm doing this today, wish me luck, because I want to keep all my organs.

DSC_6957

DSC_6987

Yeah for spring!
DSC_6891

4 comments:

the Painters March 22, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

I think your son is one of the cutest little boys ever!

Liz March 22, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

Natalie, Oh my - good luck with the home remedy. I hope it is effective.

Heidi March 23, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

ooooh...good luck. I hope it works!!!

Heidi March 23, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

no. I didn't take the pictures-just edited them a little :)

(I'm sooo wanting a nice camera, though!)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP