Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NEW Family pictures...hooray!

As part of my Mother's day gift I asked Ted if we could have some pictures taken after church. My talented sister-in-law Heidi took them for us (thanks!) The light wasn't the best, but we made do.

Here are my favorite four....

DSC_6773-Edit

DSC_6720-Edit-Edit

DSC_6724-Edit

My favorite :)
DSC_6737-Edit

3 comments:

Amy May 30, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

Natalie, You look amazing! The pictures are cute.

Heidi May 31, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

beautiful you foxy lady!!! (let me know when I can take some more)

...and LOVE the bday pics-darling!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool July 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Hey wow! He sure is growing up! Love all the new family pics! You look amazing. I love the OB comments. Maybe he wants a frog for a little brother or sister!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP